- This event has passed.
Movement on the Rocks | Shannon Falls – Aug 12th (Saturday)
August 12, 2023 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pmFree
Every week we climb the rocks up to Shannon Falls with our core team.
This is an emotional experience that tests balance, mobility and trust for your body. It is one of the most powerful healing practices we have experienced to date. As we move our shoulders, hands, fingers, toes, and feet the body begins to release tension and move optimally.
Join us during one of our favourite ways to move and heal our bodies!
When: Saturday, Aug 12th, 2023
Time: 2:00pm to 3:30pm (Pacific time) – 1.5 hours
Where: Shannon Falls Provincial Park, Squamish, BC, Canada (Link)
Cost: This is a free community event
Please, reserve your tickets below!
Prepare For the Class
- Wear clothing that you can easily move around in and get wet
- There is free parking, however, it gets busy on weekends so please arrive early to ensure you are on time.
- We will meet at the base of the waterfall and go up together
- The class is done barefoot
- We will have people who have experience climbing up to support any beginners
- Prepare yourself mentally and emotionally for the experience
Important Notes When Registering for the Class
- When registering for a ticket, please ensure you are using an email you have access to regularly
- Double-check the spelling of your email when registering for so you receive class communications