This meeting was between Garry Lineham and astrologer Christopher Witecki discussing the astrological energies of the coming week leading up to the full moon on October 6th. They talked about how the transition from Virgo to Libra season has caused many people to experience physical detoxification symptoms as old patterns are released.
Christopher explained that this week is about rewriting our “marriage vows” to ourselves and improving our self-nurturing and relationship with our inner child. The full moon will represent a surrendering of ego resistance and ending arguments we’ve been having with ourselves.
They then took questions from meeting participants, providing astrological insight into their charts and how the current energies may be affecting them. The overall message was that this is a time of resetting beliefs about ourselves and improving how we treat and value ourselves.
The key topics covered in the meeting included:
– The physical detoxification symptoms many experienced as Virgo transitioned to Libra
– This week represents rewriting our “marriage vows” to ourselves and improving self-nurturing
– The full moon on October 6th will signify surrendering ego resistance and ending inner arguments
– Providing astrological insight into participants’ charts and how the current energies may affect them
– This is a time of resetting beliefs about ourselves and improving how we treat and value ourselves
0:00 – Introduction and welcome from Garry Lineham
0:02:40 – Christopher Witecki joins the call
0:11:00 – Discussion of physical symptoms people experienced last week
0:22:11 – Explanation of what this week represents in terms of “marriage vows” to ourselves
0:31:23 – Discussion of the upcoming full moon on October 6th
0:33:11 – First participant, Caleb Buddha, is brought on for a reading
0:44:09 – Second participant, Rejean, is brought on for a reading
0:58:12 – Wrap-up discussion between Garry and Christopher
If you want weekly astrology updates, head to: