AN UNHEALTHY GUT MAY HAVE…
- An imbalanced immune response resulting in allergies and food sensitivities
- An inability to produce adequate digestive liquids and enzymes, leading to indigestion, nutrient deficiencies, and bacteria overgrowth
- A weak barrier that allows allergens and toxins to reach your bloodstream, causing chronic inflammation
- Poor communication with the brain, which can lead to mental health disorders and brain fog
- Unhealthy movement that may result in constipation, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and bacteria overgrowth
If your gut is unhealthy, you may experience symptoms of inflammation that don’t always seem related to your digestive health. Though problems such as gas, bloating, indigestion, diarrhea, constipation, and abdominal pain are rather obvious symptoms of digestion issues; skin problems, brain fog, depression, irritability, fatigue, and weight gain can also be signs of an unhealthy gut.
Probiotics and prebiotics promote all aspects of a healthy gut. They help balance immune response, add to your digestive enzyme bank account, strengthen your gut barrier, communicate with your brain, and promote healthy bowel movement.
Almost all probiotic products on the market have added unnecessary strains that we don’t quite know the effects and consequences of.
This “more is better” approach to health is not the most effective in Human Garage’s opinion.
P3-OM’s contain probiotics stains that multiply once inside the gut, so you don’t needs as many colony-forming units as other products. These strains fight off bad bacteria to create a strong internal ecosystem.
- Supports the gut barrier
- When the gut barrier is supported by probiotics, it becomes stronger, less inflamed, and more efficient at digestion and nutrient absorption. A leaky gut often allows bacterial toxins or partially digested food particles into the bloodstream, leading to chronic inflammation.
- Optimizes digestive function
- Probiotics plus prebiotics improve digestive symptoms and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Why? P3-OM produces protein-digesting enzymes that help you break down the proteins you eat. L. plantarum ferments fibers and produces beneficial substances that support the gut barrier, balance the gut immune system, and provide energy to the gut cells.
- Kills bad bacteria and viruses
- L. plantarum has antiviral and anti-fungal properties. It kills bad bacteria and leaves beneficial bacteria intact. This means P3-OM can support recovery from food poisoning and antibiotic-associated diarrhea.
- Improves mood & stress resilience
- L. plantarum produces neurotransmitters and ensures that brain and gut are in balance with each other. Symptoms of imbalanced neurotransmitters include anxiety, depression, irritability, and brain fog. By stabilizing the body’s stress response, many people find that it improves their mood, emotional tolerance, and cognitive function.
- Supports the immune system
- L. plantarum can support balanced and healthy immune function, decreasing allergies or other symptoms of chronic inflammation.
- May help yeast infections
- The vaginal bacteria flora reflects that of the gut. That means recurrent vaginal yeast infection is a sign of gut dysbiosis. Several lactobacilli strains help with vaginal yeast infections when taken orally, especially when combined with other interventions.
- May lead to weight loss
- Your gut bacteria play a major role in your physique. Having an overgrowth of bad bacteria leads to a leaky gut and allows toxins into the bloodstream. These toxins create chronic inflammation that causes fatigue and increased hunger, leading to weight gain. P3OM can help repair these root issues to support weight loss efforts.
- Supports muscle growth
- Optimal digestive function and protein assimilation are critical for muscle building. Incompletely digested proteins on bodybuilding-style diets can easily become unhealthy metabolic products. L. plantarum is a proteolytic bacteria, which aids your protein digestion and assimilation.
- Probiotic plus prebiotic
- When prebiotics and probiotics are combined, they become synbiotic. Synbiotics tend to be more effective than probiotics, because the addition of fiber increases the chances of good bacteria surviving. The fermentation process that results from synbiosis also produces healthy metabolites.
Take one capsule in the morning and one at night.
Order P3-OM at this link, and use code HumanGarage for a discount!
The Human Garage Supplement Guide is also available now to download! Sign up here to receive a one-time email containing the FREE pdf with all the details you need about our supplement protocols.